Calloway’s Monthly Tips for November & December
LAWN AND GARDEN CHECKLIST
- Plant wildflower seeds.
- Plant spring bulbs. Tulips & hyacinths using Jobe’s Bone Meal
- Plant pansies, flowering cabbage & kale, violas & cyclamen and fertilize with Calloway’s Premium Flower Food
- Prune trees
- Provide food & water for the area’s wintering birds
- Beautify with cyclamens, Christmas trees & poinsettias to make the season bright.
ORGANIC CHECKLIST FOR TEXAS
- Fertilize bulbs, annuals, & perennials with Calloway’s Natural Garden Food
- Mulch all bare soil with Calloway’s Organic Hardwood or Cedar Mulch
- Rake & remove leaves on the lawn
- Plant spring bulbs (tulips & hyacinths) using Jobe’s Bone Meal
- Fertilize indoor plants once during winter
- Water any dry areas to help protect against cold injury
- Use Jobe’s Blood Meal to fertilize pansies
For store locations & hours visit <calloways.com>. They also have FREE Saturday morning “How To–” programs that may be of interest to you so check their website often and clink on the link below for the schedule.